
Because, it seems like all too suddenly, that little man is now quite the big boy.
He went to bed by himself tonight for the first time, with only a smidge of fuss and two callbacks at the beginning.
I about fell over.
Mr. 2nd Lt. suggested we try it since we both dread "bed time duty" (laying with him until he falls asleep. It actually isn't so bad except its been taking him up to sixty minutes to fall asleep. Argh.)
I thought much screaming, hysterics, etc. would ensue and just didn't want to deal. However....
my baby isn't a baby anymore.
I got a little teary, I'm not going to lie.
Sniff, sniff.
Seriously, next week he's going to be reading, driving and going to college.
What the fudge, time? Slow down!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Its true, comments make my day :)
Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.
This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!
Uncharitable comments will be deleted!