Friday, June 11, 2010

I Definitely Want An Epidural

For packing.

Natural Childbirth? Not a problem!

Packing up all our stuff and living surrounded by boxes again (5th time in 12 months)? Pain beyond endurance.

Picture this:


Only more baby belly and less necktie.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, that was me. I was never happier to have someone pack for me. I was 8 months when we moved and I could barely bend over the boxes to pack. I also was thrilled to make them unpack a lot for us because, again, belly got in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i totally should have.... but, i am so anal, i really can't stand the idea of people packing my stuff. they might do it "wrong." :-p my MIL will be helping us drive our extra car to NC, so i am definitely looking forward to some unpacking help - like kitchen stuff.

    also, since we're full DITY, some of the extra money will be really nice, since we need a new carseat for John and perhaps, if we can swing it, a new couch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always found that moving (with either a partial or a full-DITY) is an excellent way to make a little extra money. We've always come out on top! I hope the same rings true for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made me laugh out loud! Blessings that you will have an easier than expected, very smooth move!

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!