Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Catholic Shoutout

Perhaps you noticed a button on my sidebar the past few days?

I put up a link to CatholicFreeShipping.Com for anyone interested in a great resource for Catholic books, gifts, and information (such as how-to guides and interviews with apologetics authors).

They are 100% family owned and we all know crunchy folk such as I like to support small business!

And, you can't beat free shipping and lots of sales. I have ordered with them before and always been very satisfied.



I am not being compensated for posting this or anything, just trying to help promote a great Catholic company!

2 comments:

  1. Just to let you know, your image in that post doesn't link to their website, so you don't actually have a link in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks claire, i think i fixed it :)

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!