Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Its a Boy!




6 comments:

  1. Thanks ladies :)

    name coming soon (we are duking it out over middle name spelling :-p)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a once upon a child, but they don't have any rockers or gliders unfortunately. We were on their waiting list for one and they said those things rarely come in. But like you said, the clothes are great to buy not so great to sell. I might try Braggyardsales.com

    And I think you're probably right that all this wishing for the kid to come will result in me wishing I was still pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, lina you are such a cute pregnant mama!

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!