How far along? 20 weeks
How big is baby? 11oz (according to the ultrasound tech, which is bigger than my baby ceneter email) and 10 inches head to heel (now we start measuring him that way!)
Total weight gain/loss: +7 lbs (from pre-pregnancy) - eek!
Maternity clothes? Some - all my skirts and dresses are still too big (read: look like sacks), so I'm wearing the. same. things. all the the time until I can use them again.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: eh.
Best moment this week: Our ultrasound and big reveal! So much fun! Also, getting housing and dreaming about room decorating.
Movement: Every day!
Food cravings: berry, berry, berries
Gender: Bouncing Baby Boy!
What I am looking forward to: Deciding on a middle name so I can tell people what his name is (ie. convincing my husband to use the spanish version of the name so that he a) matches his older brother and 2) makes me happy by giving me this tiny, tiny nod to my Cuban heritage)
Ps. Babycenter, where is my fruit/vegetable size comparison this week, huh?


Such an exciting time. I found out my good friend is having a girl the day after you found out..I have a god-daughter! PTL. He is Good.
ReplyDeleteaww, a godmama! i have never been a godparent - hopefully one day I will have the opportunity - what a blessing and a privilege! :)
ReplyDeleteYay for a brother!!! I love love love the
ReplyDeletemoby - only don't get black! I am wishing I got one of the lighter colored organic ones. O loves it!
Hi! I saw your comment on my blog and wanted to reply but didn't see your email. Anyway, I got the bookshelves from my parents, and they've had them for YEARS. I think they got them from a local place back in Oklahoma. I know what you mean about nice bookshelves! They are so hard to find. That's why, when they offered these to us, I immediately jumped on it!
ReplyDelete