Monday, May 3, 2010

Turnip Time


How far along? 17 weeks

How big is baby? 5 oz & 5 inches - he's five for five!

Total weight gain/loss: +3lbs (since the 12 week visit, not since last week! I'd like to think its mostly in the, ahem, lactation production facilities, ahem. However, my rear view seems to disagree a bit.)

Maternity clothes? still pants, no shirts.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: And, no.

Best moment this week:
Boyo "talking" to Pumpkin - he puts his mouth to my belly and yells things to the baby. Its really pretty darn cute. Also, a nice steady heartbeat at our 16 week visit.

Movement: More and more bumps.

Food cravings: All things I-talian.

Gender: We find out two weeks from Wednesday!

Labor Signs: None for real, but definite Braxton-Hicks.

Belly Button in or out? Innie.

What I miss: A distinct waistline, lol.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out if we have an Elle the Elephant or Ribbit the Frog giftbag to open :)

Weekly Wisdom: Two kids shouldn't be as hard to handle as some say. Sure, I expect a change and some adjustment, but I've been talking to some veteran moms of multiples and its not so bad really. This has been very reassuring to hear.

Milestones: Baby has sweat glands - oooh, exciting :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!