There can be imitators, but we all know who her real favorite is.Of course, I must give a little shout out to the amazing men who made my Mother's Day so lovely - a chance to see a great friend ordained, a beautiful (and hysterical-only-a-2nd Lt. family-could-have-made-it) card, and a lovely lunch at Einstein Bagels. Thank you, honey and Boyo, for making my day so special!
And here's whats happening with the little pumpkin who will shortly be transforming my own motherhood.
How far along? 18 weeksHow big is baby? 7oz & 5.5 inches, bigger and tastier this week.
Total weight gain/loss: uhhh, same?
Maternity clothes? stretchy things and long shirts. Real maternity is mostly too big.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: a bit better, I think. It can be hard to tell with the night wakeups cause by a certain someone, and not by my own needs.
Best moment this week: Having some moments, just kicking baby and me, on the airplane to Chris' ordination. Perhaps Pumpkin didn't like the turbulence?
Movement: Every day!
Food cravings: fresh fruit and sorbet.
Gender: Only one week from Wednesday!
Labor Signs: Please no!
Belly Button in or out? Innie.
What I miss: A distinct waistline, lol.
What I am looking forward to: Reading more Angel in the Waters with the Boyo to help him understand about his baby sibling. Taking this mom of [a] boy[s?] to meet THE Mom of Boys at her book signing on Tuesday!
Milestones: First time a stranger noticed I was pregnant (and congratulated me!) - I am taking this as a positive and not as a, gee, she must be fat.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Its true, comments make my day :)
Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.
This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!
Uncharitable comments will be deleted!