Thursday, April 15, 2010

Last Night's Little Funny

Apparently, the Klingons have franchised and now have a location in Evans.

I stopped by my local "Targ"** to pick up some cat litter and about 10 million Mother's Day cards.

Luckily, no bat'leths were involved.

Or painsticks.


**"Targs" are Klingon housepets. They are also hunted in the wild.^^^


^^^The lights had burnt out on the sign. This was my first thought upon seeing it. And, yes, I am a huge nerd. Whadya gonna do about it?

6 comments:

  1. I love this! I would have thought the same thing. Great (or nerdy) minds think alike? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that would have made me laugh, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but you wish you did, don't you? :-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a nerd! : )
    Ooh, is that going to end up deleted as an uncharitable comment, or do you take the label "nerd" as a compliment?

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!