Monday, March 22, 2010

Well This is Concerning

Tricare Not Part of "Approved" Healthcare Plans

Not that it matters, since apparently Congress is willing to ram through legislation without listening to people like me anyways.

Sigh.

4 comments:

  1. Last time I checked this bill had tax payers paying for abortion..

    Unless they changed that.

    It makes me really sad for America. What's happening to that country?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yea they do. this bill will do more to expand abortion than anything since the tragedy of Roe v. Wade.

    its fargin ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They've supposed removed the abortion language from the bill - a promise from potus to get the last few pro-life dems to sign on. But the potus' promises are as worthless as the paper he writes them upon.

    Lina, it's a shame that more military folk haven't read about what's going to happen to their Tricare. As horrible as it is (it IS a form of socialized medicine, to be sure), it's going to be much worse now. And we had no say. Our guaranteed constitutional rights were trampled...thus begins a form of socialism that I fear we may never be able to fully escape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda - I don't trust the exec order as far as I can throw it. Because its not on the bill itself. Not of course, that anyone READ the darn thing.

    I didn't know about the Tricare thing myself until yesterday when someone's blog put up a link. I just can't believe we are being MANDATED to purchase something.

    Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!