
They say everyone is a little Irish on this special feast - so even though it isn't a solemnity, make sure you do something a little special today, and a little green :) (Or white, if you'd like to be liturgical :-p)
St. Patrick’s Breastplate Prayer
Christ be with me,
Christ within me,
Christ behind me,
Christ before me,
Christ beside me,
Christ to win me,
Christ to comfort me and restore me,
Christ beneath me,
Christ above me,
Christ in quiet,
Christ in danger,
Christ in hearts of all that love me,
Christ in mouth of friend and stranger.
Here is the story of St. Patrick, for those unfamiliar
+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>
In addition, the most non-Irish man I know celebrates his 57th today.

Wow, Dad, that's old. Good thing I've already made you an Abuelo twice over.
I'm not all poetic like the other one, but we all know who the real favorite is. :)
Happy Birthday Dad, have a drink (or two) for me! :)
And try not to be too stabby.

And your grandkids say they love you too :)


dude.
ReplyDeletethe real favorite is me.
obvi.