Monday, March 15, 2010

Great Reads Around the Neighborhood

Trying to get your little one to behave during Mass? Maybe they just need some new Church Shoes.

**I loved this post and couldn't agree more. We do indeed dress up for church and do call his dress shoes, "church shoes."


Anyone else love them some sloth? Check out this post on the 7 Deadly Sins.


Read why you should in good conscience oppose this current health care bill.


Want the REAL deal on babywearing safely? Check this out.

5 comments:

  1. Sloth is one of my biggest sins. Ugh. It is not fair that the only way to stop sinning is to work... since the weakness is not wanting to work. :-D

    And I just heard about the bag sling problem. I do not have children yet, but it feels as though each and every thing has to be researched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ~ we do "meeting clothes" (that is what we call church)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nowealth - if it makes you feel any better, those bag slings were ridiculously dumb. who thought it was a good idea to put your baby in a waist pouch? :-p

    that being said, there are a lot of SAFE options to chose from, so the best bet is to find some friends who have different kinds and try them out before you get one for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nod! I really enjoyed your first link about the church shoes and totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the link on church shoes and clothes. Thanks for posting!

    I hope all is going well :)

    - Lyzii

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!