The most bizarre thing happened today.Boyo randomly had a face rash (chapped, turns out) that wouldn't go away for weeks.
Since we just moved, he didn't have a doctor. So, I randomly searched the Tricare provider list and picked a random doctor to call for him.
I called them yesterday and after they offered me an appointment the same day that I couldn't make because I didn't have the car, got one for today.
Then, randomly, the lobby had a Noah's Ark framed print - huh, I thought, isn't that nice.
Then, I randomly picked up their well check up letter off the wall and found Veggie Tales characters on it.
Finally, after reading the 2 year checkup suggestion to bring my child to church and Sunday School for moral and virtue foundation, I turned to Mr. 2nd Lt. and said - hey, you think this is some kind of Christian doctors' office?
And, sure enough, when I got home and looked at their website, it certainly is.
Ha! The irony!
Of all people to randomly pick a doctor out of insurance list and end up with the religious one!
Really, is anyone that surprised?
On a non-related to their religion note, I have never been to a doctors' office with such prompt service. We were in the waiting room for about 5 minutes, and then, once in the room, the doctor came in almost immediately. I was so impressed! And, they didn't freak out at our delayed vaccine schedule. So, if you're around Ft. Gordon and have a kid, I can't recommend them enough!


you would.
ReplyDeletedefinitely nothing random about that.
Also, Pumpkin looks more like a baby now in the "Pumpkin's Progress" than a little fishy :)