We're hanging in there.Hoping to get to confession tomorrow (oh please please please?).
Just finished a wonderful Palm Sunday visit from my parents, complete with lots of yummy dinners out, yummy dinners in (thanks Mom!) and a new microwave (apparently my Dad couldn't handle us living in the dark ages :-p).
Getting ready to immerse ourselves in the solemnities of Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Vigil (solo on that one - Mr. 2nd Lt. agreed to watch the Boyo so I could get some pray on), followed by a joyous "A" filled Easter morning and egg hunt after Mass.
Whew.
I'm worn out already :)


We're doing well! Sullivan gets baptized the Sunday after Easter. We couldn't do it earlier with the death of my aunt, and my grandparents are having a hard time traveling. So, I'm looking forward to finally having him baptized!
ReplyDeleteOH yay!! no more pagan baby! and on Divine Mercy Sunday!! what a great day to be baptized!!
ReplyDeletemany congrats!! :)