Friday, February 19, 2010

Most Important Baby Decision

Done!

Godparents chosen - super, holy Catholic friend godmother and super, holy, soon-to-be-priest friend.

Pumpkin is one lucky kiddo.

And, perhaps, his/her godfather will even officiate at the baptism (after all, he gets ordained a temporary deacon in June!).

Squee!

Now... where this baptism will be taking place... is a question for another day! :)


St. John the Baptist, pray for us!

4 comments:

  1. I told you my parents live near Ft. Bragg. If you research the Catholic churches in the area there is one about a half hour/45 minutes away that does the Latin Mass. It is a very harcore parish. I'm blanking on the name but I am sure you could find it through masstimes dot com. When we lived there (when I was younger) we went to St. Patrick's, which I am pretty sure has a large, younger, family type population. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Okay I just googled it, the Church is in Dunn, NC and its called Sacred Heart.....they have traditional Latin Masses. Again, there are a few other parishes in Fayetteville and I'll have to check where my parents go now but I think its St. Ann's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents go to St. Elizabeth Ann Seton....they say it has lots of young families (military too). They say there are quite a few Catholic churches in the area where young military families go. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for all the info!! and, i have a special devotion to Mother Seton, so that would be super cool!

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!