Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It Has Begun. Again.

Ugh.

Fortunately, this time it is only a 4-5hr drive across this great peach-y state.

Unfortunately, we don't know exactly when. Or, to what.

Having not received orders yet, we can't get on Ft. Gordon's housing list and can't even book a room on post to stay in supposing said housing isn't available when we get there. We also don't know how long training + wait time will be, and thus don't know if this will be a PCS (ie. Army pays) or yet another "on-us" move.

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease Holy Family, patrons of movers, let it be more than 20 weeks (and therefore a PCS)!!!

I did reserve a truck for the weekend after graduation, but that was more for peace of mind (and due to stress-pressure from some other OC wives who are on the moving ball, what with their own orders and such).

However, I refuse to pack a box until I know when we are leaving. Looking at all those boxes and feeling like I should be packing something stresses me out to no end. I hate the messy, disorganized feeling of it all.

So, continue to enjoy our little house I will, stuff all about me, until I have an end date.

And, then, only then, shall I pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!