Hey Mary, thanks so much for stopping by! Not sure how you found be, but I love new folks and commenters too? be still my beating heart! :)
since you're an NFP instructor, i suppose I can whine to you about how my fertility returned in March and we have yet to conceive, despite "targeting" (if you will) all but two months (when my DH was at basic training). sigh.
of course, my targeting wasn't based on my charting, but on mucus observations and dates.
so, i pulled out the thermometer last night and am now going to be writing it down. double sigh :-p
part of me is scared that because i still nurse 3X a day (at wakeup, nap and bedtime - really short sessions, less than 10 min), i might not be ovulating. but we aren't ready to wean :( but we also want a baby.
So I was looking at your blog to get an idea of what to buy you for Christmas, and I came across your post about money being tight. Since we got each other let me know if you want to skip the secret santa. It wouldn't be a big deal money is tight here too.
Our family, and Mr. First Lieutenant in particular, has had a special devotion to St. Sebastian since a WYD Pilgrimage through Rome in 2005. After visiting the catacombs beneath the tomb of St. Sebastian himself, Mr.FL was inspired to write an epic tale of early Christian martyrs, centering around St. Sebastian. Then, once he decided to enter the military, I thought it only appropriate to entrust both this blog and our family to the patron saint of soliders.
Then it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Army's on its way. Count off the cadence loud and strong For where e’er we go, You will always know That The Army Goes Rolling Along.
All pictures, comments, etc belong to me and maybe not be used or reproduced without permission.
Also, this is a place where I record moments of our lives, thoughts, tidbits and musings that I deem to be of interest to me. If you do not like what you read or disagree rudely, please feel free to click away!
Hey Lina,
ReplyDeleteNeat blog!
I am a sympto-thermal NFP Instructor if you have any questions/concerns/want someone to review your charts. . .
Mary
Hey Mary, thanks so much for stopping by! Not sure how you found be, but I love new folks and commenters too? be still my beating heart! :)
ReplyDeletesince you're an NFP instructor, i suppose I can whine to you about how my fertility returned in March and we have yet to conceive, despite "targeting" (if you will) all but two months (when my DH was at basic training). sigh.
of course, my targeting wasn't based on my charting, but on mucus observations and dates.
so, i pulled out the thermometer last night and am now going to be writing it down. double sigh :-p
part of me is scared that because i still nurse 3X a day (at wakeup, nap and bedtime - really short sessions, less than 10 min), i might not be ovulating. but we aren't ready to wean :( but we also want a baby.
so yea. just in case in you were interested! :-p
So I was looking at your blog to get an idea of what to buy you for Christmas, and I came across your post about money being tight. Since we got each other let me know if you want to skip the secret santa. It wouldn't be a big deal money is tight here too.
ReplyDelete