Thursday, November 19, 2009

Puh-lease Don't Tell My Husband

How much I spent today at Joann Fabrics....













Seriously, this was not my intention. Sure, I had a lot of projects to buy for, but, hey fabric? Hows 'bout you try costing, less, k? Thanks!

So what did I get? In case anyone cares, there are fabrics for:

-->a Friend who just got married quilt (and by quilt, I mean another cheat quilt :-p Maybe I'll try swirly quilting this time? Gasp!)

-->Cheapy Christmas fabric and fusible interfacing for some gift card holders (my family is lame, so all the people whose names I got? Just want gift cards. Ahh well, easy shopping right?)

-->Pretty Fleecy Fleece for a new Army wife friend's St. Nicholas Day Gift - she mentioned wanting a blanket for the living room, and I thought, hey, excuse to make another no-sew tie blanket? Sounds good! But sssh, don't tell!

-->Liturgical Felt (that roll of felt? Actually perfectly purple, not icky dark blue. Stupid camera) for my Bible Cover.

-->Buttons for Boyo's Duvet Cover, and thread. Since, you know, you need that to sew and all and I don't have any :)

Whatever shall I do first?

1 comment:

  1. You've got a handful of fun projects there! I say something quick and easy, like the fleece blanket, so you can feel productive immediately and the inspiration will continue :)

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!