Friday, November 20, 2009

I Know I'm Totally Boring You, But....

I have no one else to impress :)

Completed:

**Buttons sewn onto Boyo's Duvet Cover.

**Liturgically Awesome Bible Dust Covers Completed.

Easter/Christmas


Adventy Goodness


Lent-tastic


Ordinary Time - Not So Ordinary!


All Ready For Christ the King! :)


**Pretty Fleece (No Sew) Blanket Tied.




**Gift Card Holders That I Made Up The Pattern From My Head.... Begun.




Cute, huh? :)



Why not completed?

My machine is on the fritz. :( Its nesting on the bottom thread and I've tried EVERYTHING.

Home repair guy is coming on Monday, so a) let's all pray to Jesus' Nana, St. Anne, the patronness of seamstresses (who knew?) that its fixable and 2) I'll just have to content myself with cutting out fabric for the wedding quilt. :)

Now, my husband just got freed from prison, I mean OCS, AND he's got an all weekend pass, so I'll be busy this weekend :)

Lata!

4 comments:

  1. geez lina, what did you do give away johnny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, blanket and buttons were with him around. Those gift card holders practically make themselves, they're so easy; i would have finished them all in 20 minutes if the darn machine didn't keep nesting.

    oh and the bible covers weren't too bad, he was awake and playing around me during most of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! They all look beautiful. Sounds like you are one happy sewing girl! Sorry about your machine... I hope the guy can fix it up really quick.

    Have a wonderful weekend with your big man and your little man!

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, too! because I really love my machine, old tho she may be :)

    Thanks, I will. I'm so glad yours will be home in only a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!