So, I'm participating in an ornament swap hosted by The Mrs. and I got my partner today!This lovely lady!
I probably shouldn't freak her out with a nice sainty ornament (darn it :-p And, um, ok, now I want ALL of those!), but since she, too, is an Army wife, this gives me the perfect excuse to stroll over to the "Bits of Benning" crafty store that I've had no reason to buy anything out of and pick out an ornament with some local flavor.
Score!
+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>
In other news - I'm $75 poorer but one sewing machine richer :) Its back, baby!
And, I already finished those gift card holders!
Tonight, let the quilting begin.....


goodness...I thought my comment had posted! There is something with your comment box that doesn't allow me to post links, or I would send you a picture of what I'm planning on exchanging with you. I make German Straw Stars and you'll be the recipient of one or more. They are very delicate, but beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI would love a local ornament from where you are...we are at Ft. Jackson, so you may likely find something "local" from here as well. Please email me your mailing address. I can be reached at fifenhorn at yahoo dot com!