Friday, November 6, 2009

He thinks its lame...

I think its totally smokin' ;)





The only thing better than ACUs is ACUs with an ascot! (oh and dress greens :-p)


What can I say, I'm just a sucker for a man in uniform :)


And, the Army is conspiring to fulfill my wishes - he's not allowed out of it this weekend. Score one for me! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am a sucker too... I miss seeing my husband in a uniform everyday.

    Since I don't live in a military community right now, whenever my eyes DO see a uniform I am so happy. I have to restrain myself from doing a little happy dance... It's amazing how much one misses "home" and all that the military gives when it's gone.

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. something about those uniforms - what is it? ;)

    its funny because i've never seen so many uniforms on a daily basis before, but i really do like it. Johnny does too - he calls camo "papa" so every few minutes, he's all excited "papa! papa! papa!" - we're working on "camo! camo! camo!" :-p

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!