I am so very excited to meet you next weekend. Please, please have everything I want and need and I will be your very best friend forever. If you could have just the right kitchen table/chairs, desk, area rugs, and children's lamp waiting for me, that would be just peachy. Thanks so much in advance. I am so looking forward to falling endlessly in love with you.
Eagerly yours (to be!),
Mrs. 2nd Lt.
Ps. Umm, it might be asking too much, but if you'd like to have some appliances tucked away just for me - say a washer and dryer and / or a vacuum, I wouldn't look askance at those. I know, I know, its a lot to ask of such a new and fragile beginning together. But, I'm just sayin' is all....
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh, I hope that the thrift store has it ALL. And if not, that Craig's List is kind to you :)
ReplyDelete-Andrea
me too. i know its insanely wishful, but still :)
ReplyDeletethat being said, i've been surfing the ft. benning craigslist, and i'll think i'll be ok on the w/d and maybe a mattress (i haven't decided if i'm weirded out by that yet or not...) but everything else? i'm just spoiled by the LA or DC craigslist selections :)