
If not, you totally should watch it, even if you aren't a huge sci-fi fan. It's only a season long (plus a movie, I'm told) because Fox was lame in 2002 (oh wait... it still is!) and cancelled it after one season, but it is SO well written, I can't get over it.
It's decently acted and the set/props/etc is well done too. It's not the first season of Babylon 5 (which we only kept watching because we knew that Seasons 2, 3 & 4 were supposed to be good) and the first season of ST: TNG (THERE was a labor of love; a long and painful 22 episode labor of love! :-p), its actually a good show from the beginning! Well, so far. I should say I've only watched 4 episodes. But I have high hopes for the rest!
Its a spaghetti western in space, and the captain is cute, the other characters are fun, and its an over all good time. Highly recommend!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Its true, comments make my day :)
Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.
This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!
Uncharitable comments will be deleted!