
It happened.
I've gone country.
What kinda gone are we talkin' 'bout here?
Well, it summer nights, and its alright, but...
ssshh... don't tell Mr. 2nd Lt. This is a new development. My parents are totally into this as of late and it has definitely rubbed off on me. Its catchy, its [mostly] swear free, and its even patriotic! (All the country stations around here play the Star Spangled Banner at 12PM every day :)
I'm hoping I can ease him into it when I see him again...
A pair of jeans that fit just right might just help me out. Ya'll. :)
I've gone country.
What kinda gone are we talkin' 'bout here?
Well, it summer nights, and its alright, but...
ssshh... don't tell Mr. 2nd Lt. This is a new development. My parents are totally into this as of late and it has definitely rubbed off on me. Its catchy, its [mostly] swear free, and its even patriotic! (All the country stations around here play the Star Spangled Banner at 12PM every day :)
I'm hoping I can ease him into it when I see him again...
A pair of jeans that fit just right might just help me out. Ya'll. :)


I looove country music! Keep rocking it!
ReplyDelete