Thursday, September 3, 2009

Labour Day Weekend

Well, folks, it IS Labour Day weekend this weekend, so after stealing this from some other blog, I thought I would a pay a tribute to my own labor. And not the kind I got a day off for either! :)


How long were your labors?

8ish hours. I technically went into labor around 3:30AM on February 11th, but it was nothing to complain about until 3PM that afternoon. ish. So I only count the REAL labor.

How did you know you were in labor?

I woke up thinking I was having a menstrual cramp and then realized.... "hey, I don't GET those anymore...."

Where did you deliver?

Arcadia Methodist Hospital.

Unfortunately.

Next time, in my bed, God willing! :)

Drugs?

Heavens, no! Have you SEEN the size of those terrifyingly stabby needles?

C-section?

Thank goodness, no.

Who delivered?

Dr. Grady - great hands-off, apparently looked bored during pushing, let me do everything I wanted without fighting me, doctor. If it had to be in a hospital and had to be a doctor (and not a midwife), he really is the best kind of one to go with.


If you want to play along with this meme, just cut and paste the questions into your own blog, and leave a comment so we can find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!