Oh how many times we took a picture of them. I have one who won't look, one who hates pictures (aka is three)and one who... i dunno, at least he's trying? lol
These are the *best* three. And, I realized after uploading that it sort of focused on Rita and kind of fuzzed the boys. Le sigh.
Her brothers picked her out a new cup. She was pretty thrilled.
Johnny had the honors this year with the Baby Jesus. Due to waking up sick, Mr 1st Lt. and I split Mass (we went to bed early and foiled our own midnight Mass plans), so I'm excited for John to see the big nativity at Church on the Feast of the Holy Family this weekend.
When did my tiny guy get so! big!
Excited for new pants. Oh this husband of mine.
Because presents!
One of the favorites from my MIL. Warm enough to survive on the ice planet Hoth!


Merry Christmas! The kids are adorable!
ReplyDelete