Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Birthday Boy

Oh sweet boy - wonder of wonders, it has been an ever so short two years of you in our lives.

You have made your father and I better parents and you were the very first to give your brother his title.



You bring so many giggles (and sighs) to our little lives and complete our little family of five in ways I could never have imagined.  You introduced me to the joys of matching siblings and daily bless me and your father with the love you share with your biggest brother.



This year will see many big boy challenges for you - potties and finding your new way as the "middle" one.  But fear not!  Because the middle may be now, but one day, you will be the "second oldest" instead and I think, with your silly charm and cautious observing personality - a look before you leap little man, so much more of your father in you than me - you will wear that mantle so very well.



I love you sweet pumpkin boy and look forward to you becoming more your own this year.

2 comments:

  1. Is this three birthdays within a week of each other? Wowee birthday cake! Happy birthday and Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday beautiful brother!! And can I tell you how much I LOVE "second oldest"

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!