Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Of Note Today

We put the balance bike away tonight.

(SOB)

I feel like I could do an infomercial for that thing, I love it so much.  It was worth every penny for the 10-15 minutes and handful of times it took my biggest to adjust to his two-wheeler (balance was perfect, just had to add the push start on pedals).

So now that I have the new Lance Armstrong on my hands, the balance bike was temporarily retired.

Until the next one needs it.

Cue more sobbing.

************************

My son started playing Mass today.

Of his own accord, without any suggestions or prompting from me.

Just turn around in the shower to find him offering me the "Holy Blood" (cue teenywheeny terminology lesson) from my shampoo cup.

(SOB)

I couldn't have been more proud if....  I don't know.  If I'd tried?

But I didn't!  Which, really is pry the best part.

2 comments:

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!