Monday, February 6, 2012

A Bad Martyr


I don't do sick well.

Just ask my husband.

I can't really sleep when I'm sick, so I end up more tired than usual and so, so miserable.

Then, you add the children being sick on top of that (and the husband!), and apparently a son who is like me and can't sleep either (slept 20/cried 20 from 3AM until 6AM today. Before that, my saintly husband was sleeping with him in the other room so he wasn't my problem).

Apparently, I am not cut out to be a martyr. I feel like whining the whole time you're facing martyrdom makes it count for less.

1 comment:

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!