Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Crafting

Here's what I whipped up this Advent:








Please tell me you can tell what the figure is.

Please.


Any fun gift making at your house this year?

5 comments:

  1. It's a Catholic symbol of course. Clearly. (i hope) (no offense if i'm wrong).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a headless person leaping down a slope...no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh. its a dancer leaping.

    i'm an applique failure

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally see it! It's gorgeous anyway with all the pretty fabrics. I'm in awe of anyone who can wield a sewing machine- definitely NOT my forte!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. But I did get the whole leaping part!...the dancer just looks like she lost her head...

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!