I am so excited and starstruck to have my first guest blog post ever - over at the lovely Milk-Friendly.
While Maryam, the amazing mama behind Milk-Friendly, an awesome blog about style, fashion and not wearing pajamas and sweats while nursing (babies or toddlers, hooray!) is on vacation, she was so kind as to accept my guest post. Its a little tribute to breastfeeding in public and pumping mamas who get the milk out, no matter the time or place!
So, welcome Milk-Friendly readers, I hope you'll poke around! I am currently nursing my 10.5 month old, nursed my 3 year old for his first two years and am working on my certification to become a breastfeeding counselor. (Website coming soon!) I have a little "la leche" hashtag for previous breastfeeding posts and I hope you stay awhile.
Also, its pronounced Tar-jay. That rhymes with lay.


Love the poem!
ReplyDelete<3 !
ReplyDelete