Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Blog Needs a 100% Cotton Tshirt


On Sunday, I will have been blogging for two years - wowza. That's actually more significant because it marks the same amount of time that we've been "rolling" along with United States Armed Forces. Hoo-ah and whatnot and so forth.

In addition, the Easter Season is about halfway over and we know what that means - Pentecost is coming! Holy Spirit, fire falling, red red red and Happy Birthday Church!

So, I was musing over how to mark such momentous occasions - I mean you only have a cotton anniversary one time. After some encouragement facebook style, I am pursuing some cool Catholic and/or crunchy mama products to offer to you guys around Pentecost (because really, nothing says Happy Birthday Church like a blog giveaway. Am I right, or am I right?).

While I have neither the time, inclination or readership (ha!) to go all TopMamaBlogger on anyone, I have fielded some questions about recommending baby stuff or diaper stuff or Catholic stuff and figured it couldn't hurt to [attempt to] dabble my toe in the great big blogging review pond.

After all, I have people like Tam to keep my honest and humble and I'm sure some fun giveaways won't go to my head!

Sooo, dear readers, if there are any Catholic WAHMamas making great products that others need to know about *or* small family companies with great stuff by and for families, please share in the comments below or shoot me an email and I'll go beg plead pathetically politely inquire if they want to participate in the fun!


Updated to Add: Get excited!! Our first Mama Co. has agreed to participate - you know you wanna win some Soft Saints from Saintly Silver!

CatholicChild.com is also now participating!

3 comments:

  1. Whooo congrats on two years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Catholic home schooling mother who blogs at http://ponderedinmyheart.typepad.com/ runs an Etsy shop with her kids at http://www.etsy.com/shop/thefigandthimble . What's out there varies depending on what they're making in their home at the time - well done bird paintings by one daughter, peg dolls, wooden blocks, sympathy cards, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!