
Apparently, when an overtired crunchy mama is in the shower all. by. herself. (yes, indeed, that is noteworthy), she has quite random trains of thought.
Scrub, scrub scrub.
"Its so great that my kids don't use shampoo; think how much they'll save never having to buy any."
Rinse, rinse, rinse.
"OOOh, I really need to have a girl so we can do her hair with no shampoo too!"
"Hmm... I wonder if you could just use an apple cider vinegar spray bottle as a detangler on long little girl hair?"
Standing under the spray just a liitttttle bit longer....
I wonder if my sister is really as crunchy as she thinks she is... or if this birthday present might be too much....


I'm contemplating the no poo, via ashleys post. Mine isn't working well anyway. CONTEMPLATING Is the huge word here.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm DEF NOT crunchy enough for the diva cup. NOPE, no, no thanks. I use 100% biodegradable tampons and I'm fine with that. no sir. no.
Also I do think you need a girl, you need a solid plan for "operation R&R baby girl" :)
So glad I'm not the only one rarely alone in the shower!
ReplyDelete