Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oh Octaves, How I Love Thee

Isn't it great that not only is Easter a full 50 day season, but Easter Day is actually eight days long?

We sure do like our parties!

So turn that frown:

Upside down!



Eat some cake:



And some questionably dyed eggs:



Enjoy these eight days of Easter! Do some special Easter-y activities from now until Sunday. Make more treats (like Empty Tomb Snacks. Or Resurrection Rolls - thats our plan for tomorrow!).

Hide your eggs again!




Play with puppets:



Feast and Be Merry! Wish others Happy Easter!

And, get excited, because this weekend? Divine Mercy Sundaes!

3 comments:

  1. Your blog teaches me something new with nearly every post! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great Easter spirit! Thanks for sharing. I came by for a visit from Catholic Cuisine to wish you a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there~Stopping over from Catholic Cuisine to wish you Easter blessings! What a precious family and cute lamb cake:-) THANK YOU to you and Mr 2LT for serving our great country. I was once a 2LT but now a Domestic Warrior;-) My brother still serves and is a Field Artillery MAJ. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!