
I don't know what we did around here to offend Mercutio, but we are staring down the barrel of the third illness in three weeks.
Its like I'm on immunosuppressants or something!
First mastitis, then strep and now this weird headcold/sore throat/headache I am praying ever so hard is not a return of strep.
My boys caught some semblance of a cold from me - snot and coughs and fever - and while they are mostly better, the coughs and the baby's stuffiness will not die.
Fortunately, Mr. 2nd Lt. appears to be unscathed (thus far?). But, after two different antibiotics, probiotics, daily vitamins and fish oil, you'd think that would be enough.
Guess who has BIG plans for St. Blaise Day on Thursday?


I am finding that even the should-be-healthiest houses are sick this winter. Here's hoping spring comes SOON!
ReplyDeleteno frogs or boils though...thats a good thing. Feel better soon!!
ReplyDeleteUgh, sorry to hear about all the sickness! Love the St. Blaise plans :)
ReplyDeleteThat sounds worse than here. Hope you feel better!
ReplyDelete