
Needless to say, I'm pretty high on the crunchy scale.
169-130 Super Nutty, Ultra-Crunchy, Granola Earth Mama!
Really, were you surprised?
Some things gave me points that weren't on purpose (unassisted birth - whoops!)
And somethings, I would have gotten higher if I made my own (sling, pads, diapers, foods, etc.) What I want to know is, who has time for that? That, of course, is why God gave us etsy.com!
So how crunchy are you?


136... I would have had a homebirth last time but hubby was against it and I deferred to his wishes because he wasn't going to be there for the birth. I have used/make my own cloth pads, have made my own sling, cloth diaper, homeschool, tandem nursed for awhile (the 3yr old boy would STILL like to nurse and would if I let him), use NFP, make and sometimes buy my own cleaning products (sorry, still like bleach)... but yep, I guess I'm pretty crunchy.
ReplyDeleteBut I still get weird-ed out by the idea that people that are against circ and vax are, most likely, the same that are for abortion. (That was my experience when I used to visit alot of the cloth diapering boards) They have massive, heart stopping problems with having their son's penis snipped but don't bat an eye at abortion. (insert scratching head here)
Just 88, but I'm happy with that :) What a fun quiz!
ReplyDeleteI'm a 69 (really? 69?) but this survey bothered me. Some people aren't able to have home births and IMO the circ and vac issues are based on ignorance that has been perpetuated. I make my own babyfood - it didn't even give me credit for that.
ReplyDeleteTam, I give you credit for that - bonus points for you, you're super crunchy! :)
ReplyDeleteyea, i don't like how the circ issue is portrayed as crunchy. well, unless it just means that people educated themselves on it and saw that unless you're jewish, there is no real reason? because thats why we didn't - my husband couldn't come up with a reason TO do it. when we thought we might, i had researched local moyles (in LA) and all because that is by far the best way to do it. (you pry dont know this, or maybe you do?, but non moyle circumcisions are pretty ugly. they do mean things to babies!)
but as for it being gential mutilation?? i dont THINK so. God would NOT demand such a thing of His wee ones!!!
as for vax, unforunately, there are a lot of crazies with their conspiracy theories, but there are legit reasons for spacing and refusal - we wait till a year to start for allergy purposes and we refuse some because they are made from aborted fetal tissue (gotta love Merck!)
98 -- but there were some options that I was in between on that probably would have lowered my score! Love your crunch, lady! And, should probably mention, I really hope I get to meet your crunchy self in person some day!
ReplyDelete