Thursday, December 16, 2010

PSA


My birthday?

My golden birthday?

10 days.

Get Excited.

4 comments:

  1. I missed mine: five on the 5th...I had no clue! I hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous - mine was 2 on the second. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine was my 1st, so I obviously don't remember.

    However, this is gonna sound dumb... but I forget that people with 2 kids are the same age (6 months younger?) than me! Maybe you just seem more mature. Yeah, that's probably it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all i know is i USED to be the youngest person in every group. growing up, since my birthday is at the end of december, i was youngest and then graduating college early made me the youngest employee.

    suddenly, in the mama world and blog world, people are now younger than me. eek! i'm getting old....

    as for golden birthdays, i just heard of this last year on F&Flive (testosterhome mom). i'm excited for boyo's 11 on the 11th and pumpkin's 6 on the 6th in a few years! :)

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!