That's right - Susan of SusieMey Photography - finished editing our shoot.
Oh my gosh, guys, I can't even tell you how excited I am by how good she made our family look.
She perfectly captured my life:

And, the crazy monkey that is my firstborn:

And the sleepyness that is my baby (not to mention the handsomeness of my husband!):

Seriously, anyone who can make me look photogenic is worth her weight in gold. Not to mention, how nice is her little writeup?
Lina and I actually went to high school together. We lost contact after graduation — that is until the Facebook generation and blogging came around. It was so neat to reconnect and find out we both were married, her with a son, and me with a little one on the way.
Lina, a super crunchy hip mama, is an inspiration and testimony to God’s goodness. She recently had a home birth — a total inspiration! I need pointers lady! Brian and Lina have two beautiful boys, Johnny, and most recently, Joseph! They really are the cutest little people. Lina, thanks for allowing me to photograph your sweet little family and Baby Joseph’s baptism.
I added the emphasis, because really? That made my day. Perhaps my week. And definitely made up for the debacle known as potty training going on around these parts.
Once I get the disc in my hot little hands next week, I will be uploading pics to share from the baptism - yay for no more pagan baby!


I was looking at your new profile pic the other day, saying "how beautiful is she?!" These are gorgeous pictures.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous indeed! You have such a lovely family!
ReplyDelete((blushes)) thanks guys! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! And how great was the part she wrote. What a compliment!
ReplyDelete