Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Viva Cristo Rey!

Happy Feast of Bl. Miguel Agustin Pro!

Oh how I wish Mr. 2nd Lt. would let me name a son after him!

Living in Mexico for a semester, and writing a paper in college on the Cristeros, Bl. Fr. Miguel is near and dear to my heart.

May we all have a faith like his!



Bl. Miguel Agustin Pro, pray for us!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I got my non-Catholic and non-Spanish-speaking hubs to let me give our daughter Maria for a middle name... there's hope for you yet! :>) [I spent a summer studying in Puebla, a month traveling La Ruta Maya, and coordinated a mission in Hermosillo, Sonora for the 3 dioceses in Colorado.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. May he intercede on the behalf of all Jesuit priests and theologians who try to destroy the Church from within! That might be the miracle that gets him to sainthood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In browsing around one of my latest favorite sites today I found this and remembered this post of yours. You may have already found this, but if not, it looked like something you might enjoy! :)
    http://paperdali.blogspot.com/p/my-published-book.html

    http://paperdali.blogspot.com/2010/11/blessed-miguel-pros-feast-day.html

    I know it's too late for this year -- but for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!