
Guess who's back? (back again?)
My vintage Singer! (tell a friend!)
Two months and $35 later (yes two months. Can you believe that?), and she's back, humming away here in my little office cum sewing room.
Finished up this adorable apron for Boyo and Pumpkin's little cousin (same age as my oldest), made a bunch of cloth wipes** out of our obscene number of receiving blankets and mended a pillowcase.
Next up - pillow shams for the family room with a cute nativity print I picked up on sale last year after Christmas and a stuffed Christmas tree (which will have to wait until I can venture out to Joann's, alas).
Wannabe crafty me is back, baby!
*If anyone is interested in some new cloth wipes, please please please leave me a comment and I will be happy to mail some off to you. The receiving blankets made an obscene number of wipes and we really don't need as much as we now have!


Oh, hooray! It's funny how crafting makes me feel soooo good. Yesterday during post-dinner conversation, I whipped out about 20 sets of sacrifice beads for my Bible study and nieces and it was awesome. So glad you're back in business!
ReplyDeleteBTW - I have a pair of black baby leg warmers with grey and red argyle that keep whispering your name... can't remember why they make me think of you but I figured I'd better ask before zipping them off in the mail. Let me know if you'd like them! They've been hanging around for tooo long.
I wish I knew how to sew - it is such a wonderful skill, especially as a mama! Those swaddling blankets will probably make better wipes than baby restraints. Sigh.
ReplyDeletetam - for reals! they're apparently made to swaddle kittens! :-p
ReplyDelete