Saturday, October 16, 2010

Many Thanks!

To all those who have been reading, commenting and congratulating these past weeks:



I am so flattered that so many enjoy reading my little corner of the blog-iverse.

So, to celebrate YOU guys, I decided to do my very first GIVEAWAY.

I was going to do the verybestgiveawayiteminthewholewideworld - ie. a Panera giftcard - but have no means of obtaining one.
(Sigh. Patience is key - our Panera that is being built has counters on the inside - I saw them!)


Therefore, I thought it might be nice to celebrate Autumn with a little Starbucks giftcard!

To enter - leave a comment below with contact information (if I can't email you, you can't win) and tell me your favorite post. Simple as that. A winner will be selected next Saturday.

And thank you again - you guys make my day a little brighter!

10 comments:

  1. Yay for blog giveaways!! My favorite post lately is "Newborn I Believe" because it reminds me of all the joy and wonder of those first days and weeks with a newborn.

    Congrats on your beautiful boy!

    jeremiahtwentynineleven@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your corner of the blog-verse! (very firefly lingo, btw!)

    talesoffruitandcake at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite posts you've done is the review on cloth diapers a while back. It helped me a lot when we decided to switch over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 'beep beep' post. I love sibling stories! I think you know how to find me thru facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, sweet! Nettacow at gmail dot com. Or my other e-mail address that you might have. I so enjoy your updates, dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't have to bribe me to read. :-) But I loved the one with all the short little snippets of different subjects that added up to one big post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I'm kind of late, but: Congratulations!! And being pregnant myself, my favorite post(s) is of course your birth story.
    utefromflowers at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! A giveaway! And for Starbucks! Hurrah!

    I must say, I loved reading your birth story! I love the idea of a home birth (even though I was lucky enough to have a fabulous hospital experience) and yours was so exciting. :)

    ashleymarie6 at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having just recently written out the birth story for the arrival of our 2nd, that has to be my current favorite post of yours.

    So glad you are enjoying your babymoon!

    joymhbailey at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wordless wednesday pumpkin heads and tails!!!!!
    so cute!
    jennifer_ishler@yahoo.com
    am i even allowed to enter??

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!