Thursday, October 7, 2010

Introducing...

Joseph Sebastián García M*****
Born at home October 6, 2010
8:19AM
7lbs 10oz
22(!!)in long














Our little Joey's birth story is to come, as soon as I have two hands with which to type. However, as a little spoiler, I'll leave you with 2 words:
Unassisted Birth

Oh, and some more words:
Not part of the plan!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW! Congratulations and welcome to the world, Joseph! Wonderful news!!!

    My little sister was an unassisted homebirth, not exactly according to the "plan" too. I know what a super hero my mom was that day, so I can't wait to hear your story!

    so glad he's here and that you guys are doing so well. Hooray!


    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! Looking forward to the birth story but take time and enjoy your new family! The pics are adorable! Blessings...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOOODNESS!! These pictures of Johnny with his brother are SO PRECIOUS! He looks almost as happy as you do. And WOW! Mega long baby in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your little one!!! I can't wait to hear the story!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I cannot wait to read the birth story!!

    You look beautiful in that first pic- must be that 'new mom glow'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome, Pumpkin!!!!! Oh, Lina, he's so precious, and only you could look that incredibly beautiful right after giving birth. Many, many blessings - I'll be praying for you as you babymoon and work your way into being doubled up by those two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the pics of John with the baby. And your hair (really all of you) looks awesome. I am so jealous. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I, too, can't wait to hear the story. Now, go enjoy that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow! Congratulations! My second HB was UC...but by choice/ necessity due to no providers in our area. My third HB was attended...but part of me wanted them to show up just afterwards, because I really like the privacy.
    Happy Babymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Lina!!!! Can't wait to meet him! (Theresa, from MCCW)

    ReplyDelete
  11. God Bless your new family of 4. He's precious and perfect. Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the story! Braden was 7 lbs 11oz and 21" long. We were very similar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am playing reader catch-up, so I just saw this! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are so blessed with those two handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!