*I survived my first official solo outing with two kids: Mass. Appropriate, no? Mr. 2nd Lt. was sick this morning and Boyo begged to be allowed to go too (I know, right? Begging for Church? Be still my beating heart!) so off I went, with two kids. And? Both were beautifully behaved - Pumpkin slept and John was excellent. Thus leading to exciting news number 3:
*The Starbucks next to the Commissary is now open! Hooray! We celebrated good behavior at Mass and Mama surviving with an Iced Tea Lemonade and Chocolate Milk. Ironically, Pumpkin also got milk for being good, albeit not of the chocolate variety. (wouldn't that be something?)
*And, lastly, the exciting news everyone really cares about - the winner of the giveaway!
If this postpartum Mama counted correctly, that means Ashley, you won! I will email you shortly to get your address.Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday!


Yay! Lots of good things happening in your life right now!
ReplyDeleteThis whole post made me smile :-)
ReplyDeleteHooray for good news! And for successful solo outings!
I am impressed you went solo to Mass! I always want to take my little guy (just one child!) to daily Mass but its right at lunchtime which can equal meltdown. I do take him on Holy Days and always consider it a miracle I survive! God bless you on your accomplishments! (and esp. yay for the Starbucks..progress on Panera?)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a good mass with both boys! That's great!
ReplyDelete