Then, I started on this adorable apron for Boyo's little cousin for Christmas when my feeddogs stopped going up and down.
Sigh.
In Georgia, I found a repairman who came to your house. I'm hoping tomorrow that I can find a repair shop, period. I have a zucchetto to make out of felt and most likely a newborn Mr. Potato Head to sew. Ack!
The worst part? The apron is sitting, forlorn and half sewn.


SO frustrating, but your finished slings look great! I wouldn't ever be so lucky, but did you check your instruction manual to see if maybe it's an easy fix? Perhaps they're full of lint and need cleaned out - see your manual for how to get in there and use canned air, a soft brush, and/or your vacuum hose. Worth a shot. :>) Happy stitching!
ReplyDeleteSlings do look great - you are a rock star with the sewing. I can't even sew on a button.
ReplyDeleteAlso, that sweatshirt in the picture is also greendog - but that one was a hand-me-down. We try not to put O in sports-themed clothing. Its just not our thing (why not more science attire for boys?) This is a constant frustration for me. But the nice thing was - he left the hood on all day. Didn't seem to care one bit. YAY!