Saturday, September 11, 2010

Seasonal Decor

Have you decorated for fall yet?

Its really my favorite season (climate wise; Advent and Lent are my favorite liturgical ones) and I love getting into the spirit of making my house a home with holiday and season decor.
















I'm not savy enough for Mr. Linky's, but please post links to your own decor below - I'd love more ideas!

2 comments:

  1. All those baby clothes are so cute! I really need to get out soon and get some cute Halloween-y stuff for my little one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration! I am going to dig out all my fall stuff and spend this afternoon decorating! :)

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!