Monday, August 16, 2010

My Sister Takes Much Better Pictures

My mom and sister were just in town for a wonderfully long weekend of family time (my father is a teacher and couldn't get away at this back to school time, alas). This morning, Boyo and I had to bid farewell (until October) and it was a little teary.

We had a pretty uneventful visit (Mr 2nd Lt. and I are kinda boring, I realized) - much lounging around, some pool time, some B&N choo-choo table (and a Nana impulse present of a Buzz and Woody - oh the delight!), pictures at Penny's, Lunch out on Sunday for the Assumption; nevertheless, it was just nice to do nothing with them.

Boyo was over the moon, per usual, with his Nana and Tia and we were all very sad to see them go. Some action shots of the Boyo from the visit and hopefully pictures of people sometime soon, once they are sent to me.








3 comments:

  1. Cute! I like the one of boyo and Nana snuggling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for acknowledging my superiority.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the squatting to examine something photo. Andrew does this all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!