What do you do with all the extra space when you only have two boys thus far (who will share a room) and the army gives you four bedrooms and two living rooms?
Why, make one of the living rooms a family chapel of course!
When you walk in the front door
Awesome saint poster from Brian's friend Josiah and Bible stand
Saint Corner
Mary needs a matching Sacred Heart picture so she won't be lonely.
Nice! I've always wanted to buy my own kneeler... but where would I put it? You could get one. Forget the vacuum cleaner... get a kneeler available from Autom. So I am a bit jealous of your home chapel. We have the Saints poster, but it isn't framed, that looks particularly nice. Rob says that a nice framed photo of John Paul (the Great) is just what your chapel needs. But probably cost prohibitive to mail.
ReplyDeletePS to you and your readers - Tan Books has saints and Mary coloring books <1/2 price at $2.00. They are by Mary Fabyan Windeatt (I think that is the proper spelling) about 36pp. each.
I wish I had a room for that! Silly three bedroom, with one as an office (for now).
ReplyDeleteI love your saint corner; I need to make one of those for our home!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog via That married couple, and I just love your layout and am excited to read more of your "crunchy" ideas! :)