Thursday, June 17, 2010

Too Good Not to Share

I need things to entertain myself while Mr. 2nd Lt. does his field exercises this weekend.

(ack. Five. Whole. Days. Alone. How in the world am I going to manage a deployment next year? ... Anyways)

So, this was too good not to share.

Why Having A Toddler Is Like Being At A Frat Party**

10. There are half-full, brightly-colored plastic cups on the floor in every room. Three are in the bathtub.

9. There's always that one girl, bawling her eyes out in a corner.

8. It's best not to assume that the person closest to you has any control over their digestive function.

7. You sneak off to the bathroom knowing that as soon as you sit down, someone's going to start banging on the door.

6. Probably 80% of the stains on the furniture contain DNA.

5. You've got someone in your face at 3 a.m. looking for a drink.

4. There's definitely going to be a fight.

3. You're not sure whether anything you're doing is right, you just hope it won't get you arrested.

2. There are crumpled-up underpants everywhere.

1. You wake up wondering exactly how and when the person in bed with you got there.


Click over to Suburban Snapshots and add your own!


**So I assume, having never been to one myself.

1 comment:

  1. TOO funny! haha I hope you don't mind, but I had to share this with my FB friends.

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!