Specifically, this monolithic beast of all clothing and outfit coordination for siblings (even opposite gender siblings - one day that will be a factor!).
I always knew this would be a problem. Matching children are just too adorable for words. In the past month, I've begun "browsing" for matching things. Fortunately for my little plastic card, fall and Christmas clothing has not yet come out yet and I am able to unjustify my justifications for buying matching next summer clothes for my boyos.
But, guess what arrived in the mail today from Aunt Susan?
Swoon.
This should tide me over very nicely until its time to shop for Christmas cards and family photos (sooooo excited!) in November!


SO cute! And I totally know what you mean about matching outfits...so I have a tip. It's not perfect. It doesn't always work. But it helps the pocket book a little. I have a set of colors that my kids look good in (well, let's face it...I am biased and think they look great in every color, but I have found a few that seem to work really well). Luckily they have similar complexions. WHEN I buy clothes (still haven't had to buy many) I try to purchase those colors. e.g. I love a deep, saturated orange on both of them (discovered by a fluke hand-me-down). SO when I see that color on sale, I buy it. It increases our chances of matching outfits (because, let's face it -- as cute as it is, when you are getting two boys ready to go sometimes that is the LAST thing on your brain and somedays I can only be as amazing as not putting them both in plaid-that-doesn't-go-together-overalls!)
ReplyDeleteVery excited for you! Makes me wishing for another! Oh honeee....