Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is Risen! Alleluia!

Happy Easter from the 2nd Lt.s to you and yours!

May the joy and peace of Easter be with you all during this Easter Season!











3 comments:

  1. Goodness, he looks absolutely upset about that egg - NOT! Seems he has enjoyed his Easter treats! I know I enjoyed the best gift of all - His Resurrection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy easter linda :) may the peace and joy of the Risen Christ be always in your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee, the Country Bunny made an appearance in an Easter basket here, too. Though I had forgotten how many words and how few pictures there were! I ended up just kind of telling the story from the pictures and leaving out a lot. :>)

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!