Sunday, January 24, 2010

ACK!


Just realizing that Mr. 2nd Lt. actually becomes a Second Lieutenant a week from Thursday.


(Ps. Which also means we move a week from Friday. Packed? I am not.)


Holy cow, a real live officer. In my house.


He just better not think I'm calling him "sir".....

2 comments:

  1. No matter what, you'll always outrank him, because you are the GENERAL of the house. You're the top commander!

    Oh, and I never call my husband sir...occasionally "Chief" (because he hates being called Chief, lol). Let me know when you get to Gordon...I'm ready to make a trip out to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks, sounds good! :)

    thats true, heh heh. HH6 and all that :-p

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!